PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Do not exceed the time allocated to you for each presentation.
- Your participation certificate will be given by your chairperson at the end of the session.
- Do not enter the sessions late (regardless of your presentation).
- Do not request to leave the session after taking your presentation.
- If you have a PowerPoint presentation, do not keep it in a flash memory with important information (thesis, wedding photographs, etc.). During the congress, taking into consideration the possibility of virus infection, in which many flash memory sticks to computers, use a separate flash memory to avoid losing your valuable documents and data.
- Please take the page of your session in the congress program and take it with you.
- If there is no possibility to print out at the hotel where the congress is held, bring your printouts with you regarding your presentations.
- Please send your requests such as payment documents, receipts, invoices related to the congress fee directly to the registration desk.
- You can register by coming half an hour before your session in order to avoid the density at the registration desk.